Welcome in advance to the attendees from Appleton, Outagamie County, Greenville, Fox Crossing, Menasha, Neenah and Oshkosh as our hosting community!
Please reply to this email to let Margy, Lisa and Roger know who from each of our Sustainable Community Network(SCN) committees will be attending.
SCN Meeting Details:
Location: GREAT NEWS! Margy Davey just received the go-ahead from the Oshkosh Parks Director to hold our SCN meeting at Oshkosh’s brand new parks pavilion!
Date: October 30th, 2023
4 PM to 6 PM
The Lakeshore Four-Seasons building is located at 1875 Punhoqua. Going South on Hwy 41, take the Hwy 21 exit east. Proceed straight through the roundabout. Use the left lane at the stoplights. Punhoqua is the second street after the lights – turn left. The building is at the end of the street.
Our proposed agenda for this SCN quarterly meeting will be as follows:
- Margy, Introductions and the history of the Lakeshore Four-Seasons building
- Roger, Briefly describe how our communities might benefit by working together
- Roger, Point out the attached minutes from our June meeting that includes a list of what some communities have shared this year (these could be expanded on if time permits)
- All, Menasha asks how communities are implementing native gardens in their communities and caring for them over time?
- All, Oshkosh asks what other communities are doing to prepare for the increase in EVs – do they already have infrastructure in place for charging stations, a budget line, EVs as part of their municipal fleet, etc?
- Margy, How did this meeting go? Suggestions and thoughts?
- Roger, What would we like to discuss at meetings next year in 2024 and who would offer to host? (5th Monday of January (29th), April (29th), July (29th), and October (28th))
Roger will post this agenda on the SCN website at http://scn-foxvally.com
Looking forward to see you there! Roger